• Rentre dans la mêlée des discussions enflammées ! :) Inscris toi en 2 minutes, et même en 10 secondes grâce à ton compte Facebook ! Les supporters t'attendent pour partager des avis ! JE M'INSCRIS ›››

eliebaup

USAPiste convaincu
Inscrit
14 Septembre 2012
Réactions

Cap Frackass

Passe du temps sur le forum
Inscrit
12 Août 2012
Réactions
Wandile Mjekevu and his move to France

Full name : Wandile Mjekevu
School: King Edward VII School
Previous clubs/ Teams: Lions, Sharks

What were your reasons for coming to Jonsson College Rovers this year?

I was out of contract at the end of the previous season and looking to join one of the local clubs. With Jonsson College Rovers participating in the Community Cup and the fact that Jonsson College Rovers is so successful made the decision very easy. I also knew quite a few of the players before hand from playing with them in age group teams.

What have you enjoyed the most about Club Rugby?

The vibe and camaraderie within the team. I feel like the individuals playing club rugby play it for the right reasons, which is to enjoy it and have fun with your mates. In professional rugby that element is often overshadowed with the desire to win.

What are your views on the Community Cup and its place in South African Rugby?

I was happy to be a part of the inaugural Community Cup and think it was a great success. It put club rugby back on the map in the SA rugby landscape and I see it growing each year and getting more competitive. In terms of where it should fit in with SA rugby with other competitions like the Varsity Cup and Vodacom cup, I’m not sure? I think it could possibly replace the Vodacom cup in the future though.

Where are you going in June?

I’m going to Perpignan in France.

Was it an easy decision to move overseas?

In the end it was. I've always had the desire to play rugby overseas at some point in my career. The circumstances over the last 12 months probably made it happen sooner than I expected. Regardless, I'm really looking forward to the move.

Why France?

I'm a big fan of the Top 14. I enjoy the type of rugby most teams play and I think it would suit my style. The lifestyle and weather also played a role.

What are you looking forward to the most about France?

The rugby, food... women. Just the opportunity to learn a new language and culture will be awesome. I’m also looking forward to travelling around Europe when the time permits.

Tu peux mettre la traduction stp

Cata'tonique

Titan du forum
MEMBRE PREMIUM
Inscrit
26 Juillet 2012
Réactions
9 514
Wandile Mjekevu et son transfert vers la France

Full name : Wandile Mjekevu
School (école): King Edward VII School
Previous clubs/ Teams (Clubs / équipes précédentes) : Lions, Sharks

What were your reasons for coming to Jonsson College Rovers this year?
Pour quelles raisons es tu venu jouer au Jonsson College Rovers cette année ?
I was out of contract at the end of the previous season and looking to join one of the local clubs. With Jonsson College Rovers participating in the Community Cup and the fact that Jonsson College Rovers is so successful made the decision very easy. I also knew quite a few of the players before hand from playing with them in age group teams.
Mon contrat s'est achevé à la fin de la saison précédente et je cherchais à rejoindre un club local (= dans le coin). Leur participation à la Community Cup et leurs succés ont rendu ma décision facile. Je connaissais aussi un certain nombre de leurs joueurs pour avoir joué avec eux dans les équipes de jeunes.
What have you enjoyed the most about Club Rugby?
Qu'est ce qui tu as trouvé de plus sympa dans le rugby de club ?
The vibe and camaraderie within the team. I feel like the individuals playing club rugby play it for the right reasons, which is to enjoy it and have fun with your mates. In professional rugby that element is often overshadowed with the desire to win.
Le feeling et la camaraderie à l'intérieur de l'équipe. Il me semble que ceux qui jouent dans ce cadre le font pour les bonnes raisons : prendre du plaisir et s'amuser avec leurs partenaires. Dans le rugby pro ces aspects sont souvent éclipsés par le désir de victoire.
What are your views on the Community Cup and its place in South African Rugby?
Quelle est ton opinion sur la Community Cup et sa place dans le rugby Sud Africain ?
I was happy to be a part of the inaugural Community Cup and think it was a great success. It put club rugby back on the map in the SA rugby landscape and I see it growing each year and getting more competitive. In terms of where it should fit in with SA rugby with other competitions like the Varsity Cup and Vodacom cup, I’m not sure? I think it could possibly replace the Vodacom cup in the future though.
J'ai été content de participer à la première Community Cup et je pense que ça a été un grand succès. Cette compétition remet le rugby de club dans le paysage Sud'Af et je le vois grandissant et de plus en plus compétitif. A propos de sa place dans le rugby Sud'Af et notamment par rapport à d'autres compétitions comme la Varsity Cup ou la Vodacom Cup, je n'ai pas d'opinion arrêtée. elle pourrait remplacer la Vodacom Cup dans le futur.

Where are you going in June?
Où allez vous en Juin ?
Pas besoin de traduire, non ? :6775:
Was it an easy decision to move overseas?
Était - ce une décision facile à prendre de s'expatrier ?
In the end it was. I've always had the desire to play rugby overseas at some point in my career. The circumstances over the last 12 months probably made it happen sooner than I expected. Regardless, I'm really looking forward to the move.
Finalement oui. J'ai toujours eu envie de jouer au rugby à l'étranger à un moment de ma carrière. Les circonstances de ces 12 derniers mois ont peut être accéléré ma décision. Néanmoins j'ai hâte d'y être.
Why France?
Pourquoi la France ?
I'm a big fan of the Top 14. I enjoy the type of rugby most teams play and I think it would suit my style. The lifestyle and weather also played a role.
Je suis un grand amateur du Top 14. J'aime le style de rugby que jouent la plupart des équipes et je pense que ça me conviendra. Le style de vie et le climat ont aussi joué leur rôle.
What are you looking forward to the most about France?
Qu'attends tu avec le plus d'impatience de la France ?
The rugby, food... women. Just the opportunity to learn a new language and culture will be awesome. I’m also looking forward to travelling around Europe when the time permits.
Le rugby, la bouffe... les femmes. La seule opportunité d'apprendre une nouvelle langue et une nouvelle culture valent la peine. J'espère aussi pouvoir visiter l'Europe quand j'en aurai le temps

Bon, j'ai fait de mon mieux. j'espère ne pas avoir fait trop de contresens. :cool:

pana66

Passe sa vie sur le forum
Inscrit
26 Juillet 2012
Réactions
:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Merci beaucoup !!

Par contre sur la traduction suivante, je trouve qu'il y a pas mal d'erreur LoL

Pas besoin de traduire, non ?

Cata'tonique

Titan du forum